Item Code: 00290
- An excellent choice for translators and low power stations.
- These antennas can be phased for pattern control or stacked for additional gain.
- The rugged design includes a thick-walled square tube boom and stainless steel hardware to assure lasting service.
- Assembly and installation is easy and the flexible feedline simplifies interfacing to your feed.
- State-of-the-art, computer optimized, 4 element Yagis for both low power transmit and receive applications.
- Available in four different models to cover the entire FM band, the design produces a full 7 dB of gain with a clean radiation pattern.
- These antennas incorporate a truly balanced feed system that never requires tuning.
|3 dB Beamwidth E/H Planes||67/115|
|Termination, feet (m), coax||N female, 2 (.61), RG303 type|
|Polarization||Horizontal or Vertical|
|Stacking Distance, E/H Planes||9 (2.73) / 6.3 (1.9)|
|Number of Elements||4|
|Boom Length, feet (m)||6 (1.83)|
|Boom Material||1.00″ Square tube; .062 wall; 6061-T6 aluminum|
|Element Material||.625″ diameter 6063-T832 aluminum tube|
|Mast Diameter, inches (cm)||1.25-2.00 (3.2-5.1)|
|Mounting||center (standard) or rear (option)|
|Wind Surface Area, feet² (m²)||1.34 (.124)|
|Wind Survival||125 (200)|