Item Code: 00304
- A robust base station antenna that is field adjustable for custom pattern configurations.
- A high value system that combines performance with affordability.
- Easily mounts to your mast or tower.
- No tuning is required to complete the installation.
- State-of-the-Art “AntennaFeed” system: a truly balanced feed system with built-in ferrite bead current balun for a clean radiation pattern.
- The “EverSealed” feed system guards against failures due to ice and harsh environments.
- Includes stainless steel hardware and custom mounting brackets for ease of installation and a trouble free service life.
|VSWR (50 Ohms)||1.2:1 typical|
|3 dB Beamwidth E/H Planes||169/34|
|Termination, feet (m), coax||N Female|
|Stacking Distance, E/H Planes||54.5 inches|
|Number of Elements||2|
|Boom Material||1″ x 1″ square tube|
|Element Material||.250″ diameter|
|Mast Diameter, inches (cm)||1.25-2.00 ft (3.2-5.1m)|
|Wind Surface Area, feet² (m²)||.27 ft² (.025m²)|
|Wind Survival||100 mph (160 kph)|
|Weight||2.5 pounds (1.14 kg)|