Item Code: 203000
The Antenna Technologies Limited Company direction finding antenna is a rugged, compact mast mounted array of VHF and UHF elements, assembled and networked to perform direction finding operations. This antenna consists of a dual array of Vivaldi elements (8 per array) operating at UHF frequencies and vertical dipole elements (8) operating at VHF frequencies. Embedded in this antenna are the electronics packages that contain the VHF and UHF beamformers, a calibration capability, and a Digital Magnetic Compass. Each array provides Omni, Sine, and Cosine outputs that can be utilized for accurate direction finding.
- VHF: 20-500 MHz
- UHF: 500 to 3000 MHz
- VHF: -37 dBi to -7 dBi
- UHF: -16 dBi to -10 dBi
- VHF: Dipole Array (8 elements)
- Vivaldi Array (16 elements)
- Azimuth: 360 degree
- Elevation: -5° to 30°
- RF Outputs: Omni, Sine & Cosine
- RF Connector: D38999/20FJ8AN (6 outputs & 1 Calibration RF Input)
- Digital Compass (RS-232): Azimuth Angle & Elevation Angle
- Electrical Connector: D38999/20FB99PN (+5 VDC Power for Compass, +12 VDC for Calibration Mode Select, and Compass RS-232 Serial Communications).
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Height: 55.13 inches
- Diameter: 21.5 inches
- Op Temp: -28°C to +65°C
- Non-Op: 48°C to +71°C
Includes Radome over UHF Elements and Ruggedization Features to Prevent Damage during Handling of the Antenna.
|Frequency Range||VHF: 20-500 MHz
UHF: 500 to 3000 MHz
|Gain, dBi||VHF: -37 dBi to -7dBi
UHF: -16dBi to -10 dBi